HOW TO CONSIGN
Consignors are encouraged to make appointments by phone to deliver
their own items to us. However, we can arrange to pick-up quality lots.
Upon delivery, the consignors receive a list of their goods
and are asked to sign a sales agreement.
Our commissions are:
10% for items over $500.
Items $101 - $500 inclusive - 15%
Items $11 - $100 inclusive - 20%
Items $10. and under - 30%.
- Box lots and misc. items in our Spider Gallery may be sold in large lots.
- There is a buyer's premium in effect at all our sales.
- Our advertising deadline is the Wednesday afternoon at 2 PM for the next Sunday sale. The new web ad is posted by Wednesday at 6 PM.
- We advertise in many tourist centers and special newspaper inserts. Our website features an extensive listing and many photographs for each Sunday sale.
- We also advertise on several newspaper websites.
- A complete list of sold items is included along with the check which is mailed to the consignor on next business day after the Sunday sale.
- We are an established business since 1970.
- We are members of the Maine Auctioneers Association