HOW TO CONSIGN
Consignors are encouraged to make appointments by phone to deliver
their own items to us. We accept consignments on Mondays and Tuesdays
by appointment. Arrangements may be made to have quality lots
Upon delivery, the consignors receive a list of their goods
and are asked to sign a sales agreement.
Our commissions are:
10% for items over $500, Items $101 - $500 inclusive - 15%,
Items $11 - $100 inclusive - 20%, Items $10. and under - 30%.
- Box lots and misc. items in our Spider Gallery may be sold in large lots.
- There is a buyer's premium in effect at all our sales.
- Our advertising deadline is Wednesday afternoon at 2 PM for the next Sunday sale. The new web ad is posted by Wednesday at 6 PM.
- We advertise in many tourist centers and special newspaper inserts. Our website features an extensive listing and many photographs for each Sunday sale.
- We also advertise on several newspaper websites.
- A complete list of sold items is included along with the check which is mailed to the consignor on next business day after the Sunday sale.
- We are an established business since 1970.
- We are members of the Maine Auctioneers Association